Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Sunday 24 December 2017

Construction Post 5: Digipak Post-Production

To create our Digipak album cover we used Adobe Photoshop. Below is the template we used for the front and back outside panels. A similar template was used for the inside panels too.
Outside panels template
As mentioned in the previous post my group made the decision to share the responsibility of all the products. However, as I had the most experience in Photoshop and was most comfortable on it I took the lead on the last week and therefore had quite a big contribution to the final design. I produced both the inside covers and made the finishing touches to the front covers, I also produced the spine and the institutional information on the back cover.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with what my group achieved with the Digipak as it met our intended targets and expectations.

Below is the finished product:

Inside album cover

Outside album cover

No comments:

Post a Comment