Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Friday 10 November 2017

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during Research and Planning

Overall I am very happy about what my group has manged to accomplish within this research and planning period. We have all worked well together as a team with Sian and Meera both contributing significantly to this project.

During Research and planning this is what I contributed:

Test shoot- Filming
  • I took on the role of 'AJ'- the artist of the music video
  • I encouraged and gave feedback to Meera and Sian whilst they danced
  • I was constantly rehearsing my dancing in preparation for the main shoot
  • I helped create the lighting set-ups
  • I sorted out the background, i.e. the backing curtain, so it worked well with our lighting and had no visible creases on camera
Me (centre) learning a dance routine
Me performing one of my lip sync shots



Test shoot- Editing
  • As I have a lot of experience in editing from past projects I took more responsibility for this edit
  • I helped organise the shots onto the timeline and then sync them up to the main audio track
  • I helped bring in members of our year to watch our edit- audience feedback
Me and Sian editing
Story boarding
  • As I spent the majority of our planning time learning how to dance and practicing my lip sync I did not have much of an opportunity to help with the timeline, however I was able to plan out our key storyboard shots and then organise them into categories
  • This again was a process I was familiar
All in all, what my group has accomplished so far has been to a very high standard and we have definitely had a lot of fun along the way. I can't wait to see how we progress through the construction stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment