Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Sunday 29 October 2017

R+P Post 29: Rehearsals

To help prepare for our shoot weeks we made a schedule for rehearsals so when it came to filming we could use our allocated time as efficiently as possible, this table can be seen below:

Rehearsal schedule
As this song relies heavily on the emotion of the main singer, we thought it would be best to have a screen test to see how comfortable I was on camera and then to point out any negatives which we could then reflect on and work on. Our screen test can be seen below:



From this screen test we identified that my lip sync was not very authentic so we brought in one of our friends, Tyra, who is a drama student to help work on my annunciations and thus make my performance more believable.

As the majority of our male dancers did not have much dancing background, regular rehearsals with them were essential. In these sessions we worked on routines choreographed by Sian and Meera (who are dancers). 
One of our dance rehearsals, lead by Sian (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment