Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Friday 15 September 2017

R+P Post 1: My A2 Group

My group for this project will be Sian Richefond and Meera Nakrani. I think we will work very well together as a group as we all have different attributes which will help to produce the highest quality music video. As well as having strong performance based backgrounds, Meera and Sian both bring their own skill sets, such as Sian's close attention to detail and Meera's creative drive in group discussion. Personally, I think I bring a more technical mind to the group but that will not stop me from contributing to other areas of this project, for example in our group meetings so far I have provided creative ideas as well as agreeing to perform the role of the male singer if that is what we decide. In order for us to stay on track we have all agreed to met three times a week outside of lessons so we can discuss the projects and then decide upon our next steps.

Me (left), Meera (centre) and Sian (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment