Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Evaluation Q3: Are you pleased with the footage and your finished edit? Is it how your expected it to look? What works really well and what would you change?

I am very pleased with my final cut as I believe that our remake was a similar yet still original in it own right from the actual music video by Echosmith. Also, I think that the great work of the cast and crew contributed to a lot of high quality shots and thus made the editing process a far easier task. Below you will be able to watch our finished edit:


ProcAmp was the tool we used for our grading

What works well:
  1. All the lip-syncs match
  2. All cuts match with the original
  3. We managed to get the set designs very similar to the original
  4. The costumes matched those in the original music video
  5. Our grading achieved its desired look
  6. The movements of the actors matched those in the original
  7. Before grading
    After grading
What would I change:
The main thing I would change in our remake would be to have shot every shot which was in the original, example can be seen below. Overall, I think this would have made our sequence a better match to Echosmiths music video.











No comments:

Post a Comment